"Then it is dark; a night where kings in golden suits ride elephants over the mountains." - John Cheever

Thursday, August 05, 2004

A couple of cultural items, plus a possible project...

First off, "Hear my Name" by Armand Van Helden. Absolutely superb house track. The video is quite good as well.

I've been playing a downloadable game thingy while on the bus which I can reccomend - Ancient Empires by Macrospace. Very similar to the legendary Advance Wars.

On the project front, I've realised that my broadband router supports Dynamic DNS which means that I will be able to host an (internet visible) webserver. To this end I'm looking at setting up a low end end machine running linux and apache. Not sure when I'll get round to doing this but once its in place it could be a new home for Fitzrovian Tuesdays (fitzroviantuesdays.com anyone?)

No comments: